Roadside patrols

*********Hi Welcome to Roadside Patrol Forums*********

Welcome to the Rac Patrol Forum, we are a forum run by Rac Patrols for Rac Patrols, we have no ties with the company and are totally independent from all.

To gain full access to the forum you will first need to send a PM to the Admin, instructions on how to do this is in the first post in the welcome section.

We look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thank you

Forum for RAC Staff

: RAC

WANT TO JOIN THE FORUM? THEN PM ME (ADMIN) FOR A SECURITY QUESTION ONLY ONCE YOU ANSWER THIS DO YOU GET FULL ACCESS TO THE RAC STAFF SECTIONS

The Recovery Drivers Social Club !!!

jojo

The Recovery Drivers Social Club !!!

Post  jojo on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 17:56

Yes there is such a club :) :) :) And its in Scotland and owned and run by my dad & mum

So if any of yous guys ever get up to Scotland im sure you could manage a few beers :) :)

Have a look at its web site , the club has been on the go for around 12 years and we decided to put up a wee web site for it.

Any local recovery or patrols can now get a free memberships

And you may on a Saturday or Sunday see the odd AA patrol playing a game of pool opps i mean having his break
    Any one want a membership drop me a e-mail: info@thomasashrecovery.com

http://www.recoverydriverssocialclub.com/

The Highway Man

Re: The Recovery Drivers Social Club !!!

Post  The Highway Man on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 18:18

You can also inform your members about our forum if they're not already members on here. Wink

T

Post  T on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 18:30

jojo wrote:Yes there is such a club :) :) :) And its in Scotland and owned and run by my dad & mum

So if any of yous guys ever get up to Scotland im sure you could manage a few beers :) :)

Have a look at its web site , the club has been on the go for around 12 years and we decided to put up a wee web site for it.

Any local recovery or patrols can now get a free memberships

And you may on a Saturday or Sunday see the odd AA patrol playing a game of pool opps i mean having his break
    Any one want a membership drop me a e-mail: info@thomasashrecovery.com

http://www.recoverydriverssocialclub.com/

Now thats COOL
    jojo

Post  jojo on Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 9:23

The Highway Man wrote:You can also inform your members about our forum if they're not already members on here. Wink

Spreading the word mate :) and when our new website is finished i have asked our it guy to put a link on the front page :) :)

Post  Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 9:29

Thanks Joe, I used to wonder what your club was, its been there for as many years as I care to remember.

Post  Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 10:27

jojo wrote:Yes there is such a club :) :) :) And its in Scotland the club has been on the go for around 12 years and we decided to put up a wee web site for it.

Jo, im thought that this was here for longer than 12 yrs, Was there another club before this one. scratch
    road angel

Post  road angel on Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 15:07

REP wrote:Now thats COOL

its a very good idea , i just wish it was closer . ☀
    jojo

Post  jojo on Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 17:04

Otis wrote:
    jojo wrote:Yes there is such a club :) :) :) And its in Scotland the club has been on the go for around 12 years and we decided to put up a wee web site for it.

Jo, im thought that this was here for longer than 12 yrs, Was there another club before this one. scratch

It used to be the angling club before my dad bought it,then he added a bit on to it throught the years , Glass Vegas made one of there first MTV videos in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uSdQxKaBfU&feature=related

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017 - 16:13