Roadside patrols

*********Hi Welcome to Roadside Patrol Forums*********

Welcome to the Rac Patrol Forum, we are a forum run by Rac Patrols for Rac Patrols, we have no ties with the company and are totally independent from all.

To gain full access to the forum you will first need to send a PM to the Admin, instructions on how to do this is in the first post in the welcome section.

We look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thank you

****************************************************

Forum for RAC Staff

: RAC

SECURITY QUESTION>>Patrol Bulletin 237 What special event is mentioned regarding contact centers ? Then send me (ADMIN) the answer by PM


    Welcome section?

    Share

    BigJockknew

    Posts : 68
    Location : BANNED !

    Welcome section?

    Post  BigJockknew on Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 21:58

    I got a message to say hello in the welcome section .Emm hello where is it ?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 22:20

    BigJockknew wrote:I got a message to say hello in the welcome section .Emm hello where is it ?

    Hi, sorry and thanks for pointing that out, We recently changed some areas in the forum and I have not yet updated the PM that you received, will do now though.

    Enjoy the forum.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 10224
    Location : Yes I am Weeboabs love child !!

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Admin on Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 22:28

    BigJockknew wrote:I got a message to say hello in the welcome section .Emm hello where is it ?

    Ahh fair point . Emm that would be my fault we scrapped it but left the message in place so I will see to it that OTIS gets his knuckles wrapped for incompetence !! I love you


    _________________



    I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.

    Running
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 22:30

    Admin wrote:
    BigJockknew wrote:I got a message to say hello in the welcome section .Emm hello where is it ?

    Ahh fair point . Emm that would be my fault we scrapped it but left the message in place so I will see to it that OTIS gets his knuckles wrapped for incompetence !! I love you


    Its sorted Boss, Im shakin da bush boss, shakin da bush.... bum

    BigJockknew

    Posts : 68
    Location : BANNED !

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  BigJockknew on Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 12:01

    Otis wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    BigJockknew wrote:I got a message to say hello in the welcome section .Emm hello where is it ?

    Ahh fair point . Emm that would be my fault we scrapped it but left the message in place so I will see to it that OTIS gets his knuckles wrapped for incompetence !! I love you


    Its sorted Boss, Im shakin da bush boss, shakin da bush.... bum

    You have a bush?
    avatar
    Hobo

    Posts : 1188
    Location : In the depths of South Yorkshire

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Hobo on Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 13:04

    BigJockknew wrote:
    Otis wrote:
    Admin wrote:

    Ahh fair point . Emm that would be my fault we scrapped it but left the message in place so I will see to it that OTIS gets his knuckles wrapped for incompetence !! I love you


    Its sorted Boss, Im shakin da bush boss, shakin da bush.... bum

    You have a bush?

    Someone has rumbled you at last miss Otis. Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 6:51

    Hobo wrote:
    BigJockknew wrote:
    Otis wrote:


    Its sorted Boss, Im shakin da bush boss, shakin da bush.... bum

    You have a bush?

    Someone has rumbled you at last miss Otis. Laughing


    I always thought that she was a bit of a Fanny. tongue
    avatar
    Merlotmonster

    Posts : 1506
    Location : the Cellar

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Merlotmonster on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:43

    Would any woman have a bush these days?? Or is that another topic!

    angelnot
    avatar
    Hobo

    Posts : 1188
    Location : In the depths of South Yorkshire

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Hobo on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 20:50

    Merlotmonster wrote:Would any woman have a bush these days?? Or is that another topic!

    angelnot

    It may be one worth discussing. Wink
    avatar
    Yogster
    Banned for 7 Days

    Posts : 682

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Yogster on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 21:10

    mite be worth a dicussion lol
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 0:08

    Merlotmonster wrote:Would any woman have a bush these days?? Or is that another topic!

    angelnot


    No, we can discuss that im sure its not a problem, any mrs, how do you deal with your bush problem. Very Happy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 19:58

    Can I buy a tag.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 20:09

    Ford wrote:Can I buy a tag.

    Hi Ford, as a long term member you can have one free of charge.

    Enjoy.

    Nonstart

    Posts : 1600
    Location : How the hell do I know!!!!!!!!!!!! probably somewhere near you.

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Nonstart on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 0:35

    Roadsidepatrol.PORN.forum now is it Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 5:49

    Nonstart wrote:Roadsidepatrol.PORN.forum now is it Laughing Laughing

    Im hoping for some pictures soon. Nonstart, feel free to join in, this is one thread that WONT be edited. love1 love1

    Nonstart

    Posts : 1600
    Location : How the hell do I know!!!!!!!!!!!! probably somewhere near you.

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Nonstart on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 19:40

    Otis wrote:
    Nonstart wrote:Roadsidepatrol.PORN.forum now is it Laughing Laughing

    Im hoping for some pictures soon. Nonstart, feel free to join in, this is one thread that WONT be edited. love1 love1

    Yer I bet it won't. Bet no one has guts put put owt on tho.

    The Highway Man

    Posts : 3081

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  The Highway Man on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 20:16

    What, something like this? I hate red tape!! Wink

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 20:20

    Or This......



    The Highway Man

    Posts : 3081

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  The Highway Man on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 21:04

    Otis wrote:Or This......



    Now now, you'll have Max going for another cold shower!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    Nonstart

    Posts : 1600
    Location : How the hell do I know!!!!!!!!!!!! probably somewhere near you.

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Nonstart on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 23:41

    The Highway Man wrote:What, something like this? I hate red tape!! Wink


    Yer thats more like it not the sheep tho.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 23:49

    Nonstart wrote:
    The Highway Man wrote:What, something like this? I hate red tape!! Wink


    Yer thats more like it not the sheep tho.



    Why, whats wrong with Dolly, are you weird or something confused confused

    Nonstart

    Posts : 1600
    Location : How the hell do I know!!!!!!!!!!!! probably somewhere near you.

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Nonstart on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 0:14

    Otis wrote:
    Nonstart wrote:
    The Highway Man wrote:What, something like this? I hate red tape!! Wink


    Yer thats more like it not the sheep tho.



    Why, whats wrong with Dolly, are you weird or something confused confused

    Brings back to many memories lol!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 0:28

    Nonstart wrote:
    Otis wrote:
    Nonstart wrote:
    The Highway Man wrote:What, something like this? I hate red tape!! Wink


    Yer thats more like it not the sheep tho.



    Why, whats wrong with Dolly, are you weird or something confused confused

    Brings back to many memories lol!


    Once a sheepshagger always a sheepshagger.... bounce bounce bounce

    Nonstart

    Posts : 1600
    Location : How the hell do I know!!!!!!!!!!!! probably somewhere near you.

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Nonstart on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 0:40

    Otis wrote:
    Nonstart wrote:
    Otis wrote:



    Why, whats wrong with Dolly, are you weird or something confused confused

    Brings back to many memories lol!


    Once a sheepshagger always a sheepshagger.... bounce bounce bounce

    Don't talk bout max like that lol
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Guest on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 0:42

    Nonstart wrote:
    Otis wrote:
    Nonstart wrote:
    Otis wrote:



    Why, whats wrong with Dolly, are you weird or something confused confused

    Brings back to many memories lol!


    Once a sheepshagger always a sheepshagger.... bounce bounce bounce

    Don't talk bout max like that lol

    Why not, he loves the attention.....BHAA !!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Welcome section?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 23:34