Roadside patrols

*********Hi Welcome to Roadside Patrol Forums*********

Welcome to the Rac Patrol Forum, we are a forum run by Rac Patrols for Rac Patrols, we have no ties with the company and are totally independent from all.

To gain full access to the forum you will first need to send a PM to the Admin, instructions on how to do this is in the first post in the welcome section.

We look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thank you

Forum for RAC Staff

RAC

WANT TO JOIN THE FORUM? THEN PM ADMIN RAC STAFF ONLY

Orange

Anonymous

Orange Empty Orange

Post  Guest on Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 0:07

Hello Dudes, Im Orange, I have been a patrol for 4ish years and still loving it, I work in region one and im sure you may guess where im from by my avatar. I love the job but hate lazy patrols who complain all the time.

I have been banned a few times from the old forums due to the fact that I will say what others are thinking, but to scared to say it, I dont mind falling out with people and if you post that you wont tow a car 20 miles because it will give you an over run then dont post it, in fact dont tow it and on the way home drop into the local job centre and get a job that allows you to get home on time every single night.

Thanks. Orange.
    Anonymous

Orange Empty Re: Orange

Post  Guest on Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 7:15

Hi Orange, Controversial as ever I see. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    T

Post  T on Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 9:40

Orange wrote:Hello Dudes, Im Orange, I have been a patrol for 4ish years and still loving it, I work in region one and im sure you may guess where im from by my avatar. I love the job but hate lazy patrols who complain all the time.

I have been banned a few times from the old forums due to the fact that I will say what others are thinking, but to scared to say it, I dont mind falling out with people and if you post that you wont tow a car 20 miles because it will give you an over run then dont post it, in fact dont tow it and on the way home drop into the local job centre and get a job that allows you to get home on time every single night.

Thanks. Orange.

Hi Orange, thought you were more blue but footballs a funny game.... LOL Orange Icon_ducking

I have read many of your posts in the past & there is nothing wrong with putting your opinion forward, it spices things up a little. Just stick to the forum rules but mainly don't be disrespectful to other Forum posters and watch the language. Otherwise keep posting Wink
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 0:05

REP wrote:
    Orange wrote:Hello Dudes, Im Orange, I have been a patrol for 4ish years and still loving it, I work in region one and im sure you may guess where im from by my avatar. I love the job but hate lazy patrols who complain all the time.

Thanks. Orange.

Hi Orange, thought you were more blue but footballs a funny game.... LOL Orange Icon_ducking

I have read many of your posts in the past & there is nothing wrong with putting your opinion forward, it spices things up a little. Just stick to the forum rules but mainly don't be disrespectful to other Forum posters and watch the language. Otherwise keep posting Wink

Your making out that im some sort of bad boy, but thanks for the input REP.
    Merlotmonster
    Merlotmonster

Post  Merlotmonster on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:37

you mean you are not?? lol! Razz
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 0:36

Merlotmonster wrote:you mean you are not?? lol! Razz

I hear you like the bad boys Merlot.... I love you I love you
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 10:21

Orange, just curious, are you a Glasgow city patrol. :)
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 0:09

Otis wrote:Orange, just curious, are you a Glasgow city patrol. :)

Well the surrounding areas, why.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 8:41

I know a few patrols up that way, I was just curious. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 12 Nov 2019 - 5:23