Roadside patrols

*********Hi Welcome to Roadside Patrol Forums*********

Welcome to the Rac Patrol Forum, we are a forum run by Rac Patrols for Rac Patrols, we have no ties with the company and are totally independent from all.

To gain full access to the forum you will first need to send a PM to the Admin, instructions on how to do this is in the first post in the welcome section.

We look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thank you

Forum for RAC Staff

: RAC

WANT TO JOIN THE FORUM? THEN PM ME (ADMIN) FOR A SECURITY QUESTION ONLY ONCE YOU ANSWER THIS DO YOU GET FULL ACCESS TO THE RAC STAFF SECTIONS

Post  Guest on Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 23:48

Guys, I would just like to thank everyone of you for helping us achieve the unthinkable, we have now surpassed our 2000 member and we could not have done that without you, this forum is nearly 2 years old and in that time we have had our laughs & tantrums but most importantly your loyalty, On an RAC perspective we have had a visit from Phil Ryan, head of roadside who had taken his evening out to come on and answer our questions, we have had PTM`s coming on simply to find out what is involved in the next PTM meeting, we have been mentioned in the RAC portal and we have had more information given to us by you that we could shake a stick at, and it is still coming thanks to the FWA`s, more and more patrols are beginning to say that they learn more from this forum than the company and more and more of us are thankful for that information, we have the union logging in on a daily basis and helping us with questions and offering advice and to me the most important aspect is that we have Mr Thompson logging in everyday to read what the morale of the workforce is and what they are saying and I would like to think that due to some of the comments on this forum the RAC have listened and changed certain things, in fact I know they have, we have Phil asking us to email your questions to him so that he can answer them either on the PVS or on this forum and due to a few PM`s from another Admin from another forum we have set a standard for roadside rescue forums worldwide. The last was hyped up but we still did it.. LOL..

Thanks guys.. love1 love1

Onwards and upwards and all that jazz...

BTW, I have also had an AA contracts manager threatening me with court action, but thats another story... lol! lol!
    henry

Re: 2000

Post  henry on Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 23:53

Otis wrote:Guys, I would just like to thank everyone of you for helping us achieve the unthinkable, we have now surpassed our 2000 member and we could not have done that without you, this forum is nearly 2 years old and in that time we have had our laughs & tantrums but most importantly your loyalty, on an RAC perspective we have had a visit from Phil Ryan, head of roadside who had taken his evening out to come on and answer our questions, we have had PTM`s coming on simply to find out what is involved in the next PTM meeting, we have been mentioned in the RAC portal and we have had more information given to us by you that we could shake a stick at, and it is still coming thanks to the FWA`s, more and more patrols are beginning to say that they learn more from this forum than the company and more and more of us are thankful of that information, we have the union logging in on a daily basis and helping us with questions and offering advice and to me the most important aspect is that we have Mr Thomson logging in everyday to read what the morale of the workforce is and what they are saying and I would like to think that due to some of the comments on this forum the RAC have listened and changed certain things, in fact I know they have, we have Phil asking us to email your questions to him so that he can answer them either on the PVS or on this forum and due to a few PM`s from another Admin from another forum we have set a standard for roadside rescue forums worldwide. The last was hyped up but we still did it.. LOL..

BTW, I have also had an AA contracts manager threatening me with court action, but thats another story... lol! lol!
    keep up all your hard work.well done dude

The Highway Man

Post  The Highway Man on Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 23:54

That's because you wanted to do rudies with his family's pet sheep! lol! lol! lol!
    snafu

Post  snafu on Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 23:57

The Highway Man wrote:That's because you wanted to do rudies with his family's pet sheep! lol! lol! lol!

Or becuase he already had rolling eyes

Post  Guest on Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:01

Feck, was that HIS sheep........ I loved that sheep. hippo hippo

Post  Guest on Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:02

henry wrote:keep up all your hard work.well done dude

Your missing the point mate, YOU keep up the hard work...

The Highway Man

Post  The Highway Man on Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:08

Otis wrote:Feck, was that HIS sheep........ I loved that sheep. hippo hippo

Have you still got your special wellies with the pockets on the front for the sheep's back legs? lol!

Post  Guest on Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:18

The Highway Man wrote:
    Otis wrote:Feck, was that HIS sheep........ I loved that sheep. hippo hippo

Have you still got your special wellies with the pockets on the front for the sheep's back legs? lol!

No mate, remember I told you to keep them after you borrowed them, its all to do with sloppy 2nds and all that.. No No
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 6:10

Otis wrote:Guys, I would just like to thank everyone of you for helping us achieve the unthinkable, we have now surpassed our 2000 member and we could not have done that without you, this forum is nearly 2 years old and in that time we have had our laughs & tantrums but most importantly your loyalty, On an RAC perspective we have had a visit from Phil Ryan, head of roadside who had taken his evening out to come on and answer our questions, we have had PTM`s coming on simply to find out what is involved in the next PTM meeting, we have been mentioned in the RAC portal and we have had more information given to us by you that we could shake a stick at, and it is still coming thanks to the FWA`s, more and more patrols are beginning to say that they learn more from this forum than the company and more and more of us are thankful for that information, we have the union logging in on a daily basis and helping us with questions and offering advice and to me the most important aspect is that we have Mr Thompson logging in everyday to read what the morale of the workforce is and what they are saying and I would like to think that due to some of the comments on this forum the RAC have listened and changed certain things, in fact I know they have, we have Phil asking us to email your questions to him so that he can answer them either on the PVS or on this forum and due to a few PM`s from another Admin from another forum we have set a standard for roadside rescue forums worldwide. The last was hyped up but we still did it.. LOL..

Thankfully Im here to guide the place away from the likes of you ! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
    OTIS says beers are on him by the way cheers cheers

I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.

Running

Nonstart

Location : How the hell do I know!!!!!!!!!!!! probably somewhere near you.

Post  Nonstart on Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 6:19

A big WELL DONE to all and that includes you Otis ya fanny.
    Marigold

Post  Marigold on Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 8:32

Well done. Brilliant achievement.... cheers cheers cheers

The Highway Man

Post  The Highway Man on Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 8:57

Otis wrote:

No mate, remember I told you to keep them after you borrowed them, its all to do with sloppy 2nds and all that.. No No

Ya coulda cleaned the sheep shit out of the pockets ya grotty barstard! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017 - 15:02