Roadside patrols

*********Hi Welcome to Roadside Patrol Forums*********

Welcome to the Rac Patrol Forum, we are a forum run by Rac Patrols for Rac Patrols, we have no ties with the company and are totally independent from all.

To gain full access to the forum you will first need to send a PM to the Admin, instructions on how to do this is in the first post in the welcome section.

We look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thank you

Forum for RAC Staff

: RAC

SECURITY QUESTION>>Patrol Bulletin 237 What special event is mentioned regarding contact centers ? Then send me (ADMIN) the answer by PM

BAC staff?

Rains

BAC staff?

Post  Rains on Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 10:21

Hi.

Sent PM to forum admin and made an hello post a week ago, but as yet not heard anything. Just hoping my PM didn't get lost in the post?  Sad 

Can BAC staff still join or is it just RAC patrols?

Can I join?

Or am I for the  Santacookie 

lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Re: BAC staff?

Post  Admin on Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 15:39

Anyone from RAC can join as we have already people from other departments on here.

I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.

Running
    Rains

Post  Rains on Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 16:02

Good.

I sent you a PM last week. I can resend if you did not get it?

Cannot answer any security questions re Portal but I can answer a suitable security question if required.

Thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 17:07

Yes you sent me a PM rambling on about yourself or something about another forum  Rolling Eyes 
    You still have to answer a security question to verify you work for RAC

I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.

Running
    Rains

Post  Rains on Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 19:42

That was the meths forcing me to type that drivel  pig 
    Baby Oleg

Post  Baby Oleg on Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 21:04

With respect Rains, wit your track record of opening & Closing forums and promising to delete Databases I for one don't understand why you are here??
    Rains

Post  Rains on Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 21:39

Baby Oleg wrote:With respect Rains, wit your track record of opening & Closing forums and promising to delete Databases I for one don't understand why you are here??

Baby Oleg.

If you've ever run forums, you'll be aware of the problems that go with them when it comes to hackers, time, forum management, hosts, servers, software bla bla.

As for opening and closing them, see above. Things don't always go to plan. Day I ask and receive any financial help from members for using my forums then perhaps I will need to be accountable. Though I will add that when it comes to members posts and commitment to the forums, I do feel very accountable in this respect.

If you're referring to the closure of the the old RAC patrol forum then the admin and some other members and mods here are aware of what happened and the reason it closed so fast.

As for deleting databases, don't follow you here?
    Rockafella

Post  Rockafella on Wed 9 Apr 2014 - 21:49

Rains wrote:

Its the Database that you have of all the old usernames and email addresses from your previous forum, the Database that you said you would destroy but haven't. Personally I joined your forum with an understanding that my details would be confidential and not used to promote another new forum. I hope that never happens. No 
    Rains

Post  Rains on Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 8:39

Rockafella wrote:

Its the Database that you have of all the old usernames and email addresses from your previous forum, the Database that you said you would destroy but haven't. Personally I joined your forum with an understanding that my details would be confidential and not used to promote another new forum. I hope that never happens. No 
    Your details are confidential. I never said the database would be destroyed! Do you see that database up or any emails coming out to promote the new forum?

Don't really see the point of your message, unless it's just to  birdshit

Baby Oleg

Post  Baby Oleg on Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 21:50

Rains wrote:

Baby Oleg.

If you've ever run forums, you'll be aware of the problems that go with them when it comes to hackers, time, forum management, hosts, servers, software bla bla.

As for opening and closing them, see above. Things don't always go to plan. Day I ask and receive any financial help from members for using my forums then perhaps I will need to be accountable. Though I will add that when it comes to members posts and commitment to the forums, I do feel very accountable in this respect.

If you're referring to the closure of the the old RAC patrol forum then the admin and some other members and mods here are aware of what happened and the reason it closed so fast.

You cant presume to know what I have or have not done, in the past or am going to do in the future. Each time you have closed a forum you have made a guarantee that the databases would not be used in future!! I suggest you stick to your plastic pigs, must say I prefer 4 wheels on my wagon
    Orange

Post  Orange on Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 22:11

Rains wrote:That was the meths forcing me to type that drivel  pig 

I feel your pain.   rolling eyes 

How are you old man, still going strong I see.  Very Happy 
    Rains

Post  Rains on Fri 11 Apr 2014 - 0:33

Baby Oleg wrote:

You cant presume to know what I have or have not done, in the past or am going to do in the future. Each time you have closed a forum you have made a guarantee that the databases would not be used in future!! I suggest you stick to your plastic pigs, must say I prefer 4 wheels on my wagon  

Yes, you are correct, better to not presume anything. Try taking some of your own advice here.
    Rains

Post  Rains on Fri 11 Apr 2014 - 0:35

Orange wrote:

I feel your pain.   rolling eyes 

How are you old man, still going strong I see.  Very Happy 
    Hello Orange.

Hope you are well.  RAC 
    Orange

Post  Orange on Fri 11 Apr 2014 - 7:54

Yes, doing alright.

Glad to see you are still with us as we dont see the names on the jobs anymore so its hard to keep track of who is and who isnt here anymore.  Sad 
    Rains

Post  Rains on Fri 11 Apr 2014 - 8:05

We still put our names on the notepad, Orange. I do anyway, with a hash so patrol knows who to call when I screw up and he needs to get some info I forgot to put down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 23:29