Roadside patrols

*********Hi Welcome to Roadside Patrol Forums*********

Welcome to the Rac Patrol Forum, we are a forum run by Rac Patrols for Rac Patrols, we have no ties with the company and are totally independent from all.

To gain full access to the forum you will first need to send a PM to the Admin, instructions on how to do this is in the first post in the welcome section.

We look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thank you

Forum for RAC Staff

: RAC

WANT TO JOIN THE FORUM? THEN PM ME (ADMIN) FOR A SECURITY QUESTION ONLY ONCE YOU ANSWER THIS DO YOU GET FULL ACCESS TO THE RAC STAFF SECTIONS

hello

twizzy

hello

Post  twizzy on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 7:14

hello
    Marigold

Re: hello

Post  Marigold on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 8:25

It's alive ........ Laughing Laughing
    twizzy

Post  twizzy on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 10:13

It would appear!!

henry

Post  henry on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 16:26

Welcome back flower
    twizzy

Post  twizzy on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 17:34

Missed you soooo much henry but I am not allowed to go on rest of forum at present.

henry

Post  henry on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 18:21

Why to both admin and twizzy,bring back the lad,he made my day.
    henry

Post  henry on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 18:26

We should all have BBQ and talk it over,over a cup of tea
    twizzy

Post  twizzy on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 18:42

Bbq would be nice and we could talk about gardening,what with all my lovely no bank shifts I have nurtured some serious blooms this past summer.

henry

Post  henry on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 18:59

I've got carrots and pak choi,started small but now going well,asders are on it like a mk 1 bonnet
    twizzy

Post  twizzy on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 19:22

Funny you mention mk1 bonnets Henry as with all my spare time not only have I cultivated the garden and mrs twiz'z flower beds but I have managed to restore my champagne gold 1975 1300E that has been sitting in my garage for 15 years.
    God bless pw sweet fa.
    henry

Post  henry on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 19:45

Great news,to keep one of the old classic on the road respect,as of you my friend.admin,many miss this guy fact
    twizzy

Post  twizzy on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 19:59

For my next no hours/short shift project I fancy a nice massey ferguson tractor to restore.
    henry

Post  henry on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 21:29

twizzy wrote:
    For my next no hours/short shift project I fancy a nice massey ferguson tractor to restore.
    for me is to find a new wife to restore lol
    twizzy

Post  twizzy on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 21:39

Couldn't restore my old lump.even bernie and leepu couldn't chop that one up.
    henry

Post  henry on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 22:40

twizzy wrote:Couldn't restore my old lump.even bernie and leepu couldn't chop that one up.
    ha ha
    Orange

Post  Orange on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 22:51

Is Twizzy still with us, a few on here said that he had left the building. scratch scratch
    henry

Post  henry on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 22:56

[quote="Orange"]Is Twizzy still with us, a few on here said that he had left the building. scratch scratch [/quote don't care glad he is back
    Orange

Post  Orange on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 23:21

henry wrote: don't care glad he is back

I'm sorry Henry but if Twizzy is no longer a patrol then he should not be back on, especially after all the crude & personnel comments made towards Neil's family. Shocked
    twizzy

Post  twizzy on Sun 9 Nov 2014 - 0:10

There appears to be some confusion as to my employment status.

I can confirm I am still employed as a patrol working in nightmare clusters and driving a naff vw van using the same cheap tatt kit as everyone else here and having the same pvs/sat nav and call taking frustrations every one else.

I have sold no banked hours nor do I do anything other than duty anymore and my life is all the better for it.

I have also watched with much mirth and merriment as to the stick our old friend ha shad and watch him wriggle and avoid answering genuine,well put questions on his forum from the patrol up newcastle way whom I am sure every one knows his name.When the heat got too hot,he shut it down just like a child packing away his lego so no one else can play with it.

I decided to come back after my self imposed exile to see and chat to the lads,should I not be allowed back for whatever reason, that is fine by me as I have many things to do with my spare time.

I have missed henry and my old sparring partner marigold, whom I must say,put some very good points across on the shut down forum.

What will be,will be and I won't lose any sleep over it.
    Orange

Post  Orange on Sun 9 Nov 2014 - 0:38

twizzy wrote:There appears to be some confusion as to my employment status.

I can confirm I am still employed as a patrol working in nightmare clusters and driving a naff vw van using the same cheap tatt kit as everyone else here and having the same pvs/sat nav and call taking frustrations every one else.

My apologise towards your employment status, I was only basing my point on posts that were made on this forum.

It doesn't however excuse the fact that you were making crude, rude and obnoxious posts towards a persons family whilst you knew that you were doing so for the shock factor and that that person would not have the chance to reply giving the type of platform that you used to express your opinions. I can also say that you are quite correct in the Northern Patrol asking his questions, whether the questions asked or the answers given were done so in the context of the forum guidelines will remain a matter of opinion however I take my hat of to the patrol for asking such questions in an open forum where his call sign and ID was open for all to see. It is good to see that he was not hiding behind a Synonyms like some do on here. (and have done in the past) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    twizzy

Post  twizzy on Sun 9 Nov 2014 - 0:56

Fair comment.

I shall carry on with the tractor resto and wish all the lads all the best.

Having seen a therapist, I have learnt that the less emotion and anger I direct towards someone whom treats us with contempt,the healthier I am in mind,body and soul.

Remember,divide and conquer has been the downfall of many an army.

Orange

Post  Orange on Sun 9 Nov 2014 - 1:06

It is just a pity that you could not contain your emotions and anger and aim them at a single person instead of trying to cause hurt by inflicting them on their family. Sad
    CAR

Location : Bit the bullet and off to pastures new, fingers crossed eh.

Post  CAR on Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 15:42

Don't leave again my iccle Turkey Twizzler!
    glow plug

Post  glow plug on Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 17:29

Welcome back Twizzy ! I did enjoy reading your posts it did brighten my day , is it nice to feal wanted bottle

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 6:39