Roadside patrols

*********Hi Welcome to Roadside Patrol Forums*********

Welcome to the Rac Patrol Forum, we are a forum run by Rac Patrols for Rac Patrols, we have no ties with the company and are totally independent from all.

To gain full access to the forum you will first need to send a PM to the Admin, instructions on how to do this is in the first post in the welcome section.

We look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thank you

Forum for RAC Staff

: RAC

SECURITY QUESTION>>Patrol Bulletin 237 What special event is mentioned regarding contact centers ? Then send me (ADMIN) the answer by PM

SECURITY AND DOWNTIME

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

SECURITY AND DOWNTIME

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 15:32

The forum will be down for a short time over the next couple of days to allow some minor changes to be made.
    You will need to re answer a security question once it comes live again.
    Will update as needed
    Admin

I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.

Running
    henry

Re: SECURITY AND DOWNTIME

Post  henry on Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 22:10

rock on admin your doing a great job my flower and agree with this
    CAR

Location : Bit the bullet and off to pastures new, fingers crossed eh.

Post  CAR on Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 23:36

Will us ex patrols be able to get back in, i.e. If it's a question off of the browser? RAC
    Orange

Post  Orange on Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 0:02

CAR wrote:Will us ex patrols be able to get back in, i.e. If it's a question off of the browser? RAC

No sorry, it's a patrol forum.
    Orange

Post  Orange on Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 0:15

Car I have always liked you and respected your input but your an ex patrol on a patrol forum. Your ex RAC colleague Colin Lord ruined it for ex patrols... Oh sorry I am not allowed to name him.. Let's just call that bell end of a wank CL..
    Tit...
    Not being funny here Ken Barlow but you once said on here that we would never berate him to his face and we were all KB warriors but I will take you up on that. .
    The guy is a dick and I am very happy to tell that to his face. .

It is fact that he brought on the Watchdog investigation and he also tried to belittle the patrols integrity on his departure (sacking) from the company.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 1:31

Can I remind you all this section is open to the public.

Running
    CAR

Post  CAR on Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 11:59

Well I was asking admin TBH with you orange, but if that is the case I am genuinely gutted, I was a patrol for ten years and as such it was a massive part of my life, in fact it was my life for the majority of it, just being able to pop in and look at what's going on lately means a lot to the likes of me and reading here, I can see the tide changing and I have on more than one occasion thought about coming back if it genuinely does change for the better. I was happy before a certain person took the helm. Just hope PR lives up to expectations.
    As you can all tell since leaving I'm no where near as 'busy' on here posting or commenting since I left as I thought it would be unfair to comment on things I have not had to deal with.
    If that's the way it is I'll have to accept it, but I will say that once you are a patrol a little bit of you will always be a patrol, I'll be totally gutted to have all ties cut  Sad
    Anyway I'll wait for admins opinion on us cheers, no offence meant orange.
    Orange

Post  Orange on Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 22:49

No offence taken at all and BTW I agree with you 100% on your reasons for wanting to be part of this forum but please remember that it was your decision to leave and as we quite often comment on sensitive RAC issues then I would be very uncomfortable sharing that information. With people that do not work for the compay.

I will also await Admins decision.
    CAR

Post  CAR on Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 23:51

Orange wrote:No offence taken at all and BTW I agree with you 100% on your reasons for wanting to be part of this forum but please remember that it was your decision to leave and as we quite often comment on sensitive RAC issues then I would be very uncomfortable sharing that information.  With people that do not work for the compay.  

I will also await Admins decision.  
    Fair dues fella, although I haven't and wouldn't share anything, if you look at some posts I've been the one to point out the security risks like when links have been posted that ex employee's could access, but I understand that you all only have my word on that, so if I do go I'd like to say cheers fellas, thanks for having me.
    Orange

Post  Orange on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 8:09

I didn't mean to offend or upset you, the thing is that the company recognise this as an unofficial patrol forum and they were happy to sit back and let things go on as they are but with the recent events concerning an ex patrol they have had a fright and Admin has taken the steps to ensure that this forum continues. I know for a FACT that the company watch this forum every day and, again, after recent events if we were sharing information that was damaging to the company (which we quite often do) then I feel that they would take steps to close us down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 8:14

There is a section shared for ex employees and a section only for employees now.
    After recent events it's the only way forward.

Running
    Orange

Post  Orange on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 9:01

Good call.
    Mr Blue Sky

Post  Mr Blue Sky on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 11:05

So is it FACT or hearsay that it was this C.L clown that contacted the bbc and gave them false information that then resulted in them starting their battery sales investigation ??
    CAR

Post  CAR on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 11:39

Cheers guys, I appreciate he sentiment by creating the ex employee section, but TBH it will just end up with very little content and dead in the water like other sections that get a post maybe once in a blue moon, and usually completely unrelated.
    Orange I never took offence to your post at all, well not this time Laughing
    I do understand what's happening, sadly I don't see another way either unless these a way to sponsor trusted people?
    I don't get why people go to the lengths they do to belittle the company, I mean I was really unhappy for the last couple of years under a certain regeme, but that wasn't the fault of 99.999% of the company so why would I try to screw it over? These people are clearly either vengeful twats or have a screw loose by damaging people's livelihood.
    As much as I like what I'm doing now you never know what's around the corner and as the tide looks like it's changing who's to say I wouldn't reapply?
    It's all a bit bewildering TBH.
    Good luck guys and stay safe.
    glow plug

Post  glow plug on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 13:23

Admin your doing a grand job . Nice to be back in RAC
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 13:44

Mr Blue Sky wrote:So is it FACT or hearsay that it was this C.L clown that contacted the bbc and gave them false information that then resulted in them starting their battery sales investigation ??

Fact !

Running
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 13:45

CAR wrote:Cheers guys, I appreciate he sentiment by creating the ex employee section, but TBH it will just end up with very little content and dead in the water like other sections that get a post maybe once in a blue moon, and usually completely unrelated.
    Good luck guys and stay safe.

Then use it and dont let it go that way ? I love you

Running
    racpatrolman

Post  racpatrolman on Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 9:22

I've clearly missed something as not been on here for a while. What's this c.l clown lol. Admin or orange maybe you could inbox me details? I will confirm I'm an employee. Thankyou
    MadBetty

Post  MadBetty on Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 10:20

Admin wrote:

Fact !

I hope our legal guys are gonna take action on that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 11:14

MadBetty wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Fact !

I hope our legal guys are gonna take action on that

So do I because they always backed away from that kind of thing in the past and shouldnt have but this time it seems we are more up for a fight and quite rightly so !

Running

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 23 Jun 2017 - 14:51