Roadside patrols

*********Hi Welcome to Roadside Patrol Forums*********

Welcome to the Rac Patrol Forum, we are a forum run by Rac Patrols for Rac Patrols, we have no ties with the company and are totally independent from all.

To gain full access to the forum you will first need to send a PM to the Admin, instructions on how to do this is in the first post in the welcome section.

We look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thank you

Forum for RAC Staff

: RAC

WANT TO JOIN THE FORUM? THEN PM ME (ADMIN) FOR A SECURITY QUESTION ONLY ONCE YOU ANSWER THIS DO YOU GET FULL ACCESS TO THE RAC STAFF SECTIONS

Flexibility

JEDWARD

Flexibility

Post  JEDWARD on Thu 11 May 2017 - 22:18

Hi everyone,

I don't currently work for RAC but am thinking of applying so hope I can post here.

I have a question regarding flexibility - I'm doing Level 3 in Light Vehicles as an evening course so I can't work 6-9pm Tue & Thur. I am able and willing to work any other hours. Would it be feasible to get a job as a patrolman whilst doing this?

Many thanks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Flexibility

Post  Admin on Thu 11 May 2017 - 22:38

Hi mate.
    To be honest I don't think it would be possible but you never know until you try.
    The hours we work are area dependent so vary from area to area but even taking that into consideration I think you would need to rely on the goodwill of others in your team to help you out and that's not always possible due to the required rest periods between shifts ect..... But you never know

Admin

I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.

Running

Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017 - 16:15